Clawk dai oh shleven Clawk dai oh shleven

It seems my profile was hacked, and subsequently a very nasty review was left for this flash. I apologize and would like you to know, I would never leave such a callous remark on anything, for anyone. I'm sorry.

-Chuckmcnugget

Primal War 20 vol 2 Primal War 20 vol 2

Badass!

Superb! The Characters, animation, composition and voice acting are all excellent. This is one of the gnarliest things I have seen on here in a while. Keep it up man...

10/10
5/5

TAMONGE - test walking TAMONGE - test walking

Nice!

Nice animation, and very cool art style.

EdsonAlvesUp responds:

Thanks!!! =D

Tiny Visitor Tiny Visitor

FUCK YEA DUDE!!

Suicide Dots Suicide Dots

Wow!!

I actually thought it was pretty good. Good job man!

teenage kid playing guitar teenage kid playing guitar

This is actually really good

I would use this for an animation, maybe the end of the one I'm working on now? If you'll let me, I'll give you credit

Sawdust responds:

No problem.

Wallurd Wallurd

Kick ass man, I like to see the concept of the character, then how it turned out after it was modeled and textured. I always enjoy 3d work, good job mindchamber

Mah Hand Mah Hand

Good

I agree with Soapbubble, hands are very hard to draw, you have to get it just right, which you did. The only problem is the values, the contrast between the shading/lighting. It lacks depth because of this, and almost gives a "flat" appearance. Try making the shading darker where it is needed and this will make the lighting appear brighter. Overall very nice on the hand itself, Good job.

-Review Request Club

Tateos responds:

I fully agree. I really need to add darker shades next time.

How the Brain Works How the Brain Works

Very Nice!

There is quite a lot going on here, from what I gather it is a puzzle of a face, with the brain holding the pieces as if it took the face apart. I like the simplistic details, and the overall style of the piece, very abstract looking. Nice job!

-Review Request Club